Sam leads our corporate group, bringing his clients and expertise in corporate law to Eastman Libersat from The Eastman Law Firm.
- Oregon, Eligible To Practice in Oregon, 2013
- Texas, Eligible To Practice In Texas, 2010
- California, Eligible To Practice In California, 2007
- University of San Diego School of Law, LLM (taxation), 2007
- University of San Diego School of Law, JD, 2006
- University of Oregon, Business Administration & Political Science, BS, 2003
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law Section, 2012–present
- State Bar of Texas, Corporate Counsel Section, 2012–present
- State Bar of Texas, Taxation Section, 2012–present
- American Bar Association, 2012-present
Please visit Sam's blog, The Austin Business Advisor.
Jeff heads the firm's criminal law group, focusing his team on criminal record removal services under the name WipeRecord.
- Texas, Eligible To Practice In Texas, 2011
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, School of Law – Camden Law, JD, 2010
- Davidson College, Psychology, BS, 2002
- State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section, 2012–present
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section, 2012–present
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, 2012–present
Mr. Meyler has been a trusted advisor and advocate for individuals and businesses alike; providing his clients with counseling and representation in transactions and litigation spanning a broad range of industries and legal matters including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). In addition to running his own busy law firm, he current serves in an Of Counsel capacity for Eastman Libersat, PC, leading its consumer protection practice group practice from our Washington office.
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Seattle King County REALTORS Association
Brad Crosley worked in several prestigious law firms in both California and Indiana prior to starting his own full service law firm, Crosley Legal, which is based in Indiana. Mr. Crosley has a wide range of experience in both civil and criminal matters, and in addition to running his own busy law firm, he current serves in an Of Counsel capacity for Eastman Libersat, PC, leading its criminal expungement practice in Indiana. Mr. Crosley is licensed to practice in both California and Indiana.
Aneta Lennartson is a Burnsville, MN attorney acting as of counsel for WipeRecord (a division of Eastman Libersat, PC) in Minnesota. Ms.Lennartson has worked with the United States Federal District Court in Saint Paul and worked at the City Attorney's Office in Minneapolis.
Professional Organizations and Volunteering
- Member of Federal Bar Association, American Bar Association, American Immigration Lawyer Association, Minnesota State Bar Association and Minnesota Women Lawyers
- MSBA Immigration Law Advisory Council
- Volunteer at the Minnesota International Center
- Volunteer for Blandin Foundation’s public policy initiatives
- Volunteer at Dakota County Legal Aid
- Contact Toporowska Law LLC